Laguna Powerjet 600 Pump Kit
- 600 gph
- PowerJet Pump Kits are manufactured in Italy and guaranteed for 3 years.
- Set it on the bottom of your smaller pond for a pretty fountain and some water circulation.
- Raise it up off the bottom a bit and take of the fountain head to use it as a winter circulation pump.
Each Pump Kit Includes:
- One PowerJet water circulating pump
- One 3-Tier Riser Stem which can be adjusted horizontally as well
- Two Interchangeable Fountain Heads
- One Pivoting Riser Stem which allows for surface leveling of fountainhead
- Two separate flow controls, each one independently adjusts water flow to fountainhead and waterfall
- Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
- The Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using convenient keyhole cutouts
- Ergonomic pump handle for easy transportation
- Large surface capacity strainer cage for maximum pump protection
- Easy to take apart and clean with a garden hose
Laguna PowerJet 600 High Performance Fountain/Waterfall Pump Kit contains everything you need to generate powerful water circulation and beautiful water display features, including a powerful PowerJet water circulating pump, riser stem and two fountainheads. the PowerJet is intelligently managed by Laguna’s next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently. The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs. The pump does not require foam cartridges since it sits inside a cocoon-like cage that blocks out dirt and debris and protects the pump from clogging. With this design, the days of cleaning and replacing foam cartridges are over. The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design. In addition, the pump now has stunning yellow color accents that improve pump aesthetics. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.