Microbe-Lift Aqua Extreme 16oz.
- This is 16 ounces of our favorite all in one water conditioner to use every time that you add water to your pond if you are on city water.
- This is perhaps the only product that we put in our pond that contains chemicals. The only reason that we do this is because we do not know of a natural way to dechlorinate water.
- Instantly ages pond water
- Detoxifies Nitrite
- Removes and Detoxifies Chlorine and Ammonia
- Destroys Chloramines
- Detoxifies Copper and Heavy Metals
- Boosts Alkalinity
- Adds Essential Electrolites
- Adds a 3 Part Slime Coat Replacer
- Helps to Reduce Fish Stress
MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme is a convenient liquid, single-phase, full-function water conditioner that has been scientifically formulated for use in koi and goldfish ponds. MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme should be used when: conditioning new water for ponds; adding (or prior to adding) water, new fish or plants to ponds; and transporting koi and goldfish. It is very important to use MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme when adding water to a pond that contains chloramines. Conventional dechlorinators will detoxify the chlorine in the chloramines but do nothing to the ammonia released from the chloramines. MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme will detoxify both the chlorine and the ammonia in chloramines.
Perform regular water changes to keep alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH stable. Use MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme as needed to eliminate and control ammonia at the regular dosage rate for each 1mg/L, or fraction thereof, of measured total ammonia for each 0.85 mg/L of measured total ammonia-nitrogen. Use a salicylate (indolphenol) type total ammonia test kit. Please Note: Do not use with a permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatment. Nessler?s total ammonia test kits will give a false high or off scale reading. Winkler?s dissolved oxygen test will give a false low or zero reading.
*Wait 48 hours between the use of Microbe-Lift/Aqua Xtreme and the use of any Pond Fish Treatments containing ingredients you have doubts about. (i.e. ? potassium permanganate, hydrochloric acid, etc)
A proprietary formula in an aqueous solution.
16 oz. (XTP16) Treats up to 960 gals.
32 oz. (XTP32) Treats up to 1,920 gals.
1 gallon (XTPG1) Treats up to 7,680 gals.
Nontoxic to Humans, Pets & Aquatic Life
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.
Category: Chemical Water Treatments
There are no reviews yet.