Tsurumi 12PN 9950 gph Pump
- One of our most popular pumps
- Tsurumi is known for their reliability.
- A good, solid powerful pump.
- Pumps in the 9000gph range are great for big waterfalls
- 7850 Gallons Per Hour @ 10′ head gives you a real nice 2′-4′ wide waterfall
- Should never be used with pipe smaller than 3″.
- Will perform better with 4″ pipe.
- Works very well in a wet well intake situation where it is dropped into an intake chamber.
- Cord Length(ft):20
- Max Amps:8.7
- Dimensions:12″ x 8″ x 15″
- 9950gph@ 5′ head
The PN-series is a submersible semi-vortex pump designed for handling wastewater and liquid carrying small solid matters. It is made of resin and 304 stainless steel and excellent in corrosion-resistance. The semi-vortex pump design with moderate solids passage provides efficient performance for versatile applications. Liquid paraffin is used for the lubricating oil, which widens the application of the pump to decorative waterfalls, fishponds, aquaculture, etc.