Tsurumi 3PN 3180 gph Pump
- One of our most popular pumps
- Tsurumi is known for their reliability.
- A good, solid powerful pump.
- Pumps in the 3000gph range are probably the most commonly use pumps for backyard water gardens.
- 3180 Gallons Per Hour @ 10′ head gives you a real nice 1′-2′ wide waterfall
- If used in a standard sized skimmer box with a horizontal filter, the filter will need to be cut around the top of the pump.
- Works very well in a wet well intake situation where it is dropped into an intake chamber.
- Cord Length(ft):20
- Max Amps:4.59
- Dimensions:9″ x 6″ x 14″
The PN-series is a submersible semi-vortex pump designed for handling wastewater and liquid carrying small solid matters. It is made of resin and 304 stainless steel and excellent in corrosion-resistance. The semi-vortex pump design with moderate solids passage provides efficient performance for versatile applications. Liquid paraffin is used for the lubricating oil, which widens the application of the pump to decorative waterfalls, fishponds, aquaculture, etc. All Tsurumi water feature pumps are constructed of the highest quality materials and components for years of continuous use in ponds, waterfalls, fountains, and more. The 3PN features a 304 Stainless Steel housing, oil-free motor, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic impeller, volute, and top cover. It will pass a 0.4” solid and the semi-vortex design is ideal for string algae and organic matter. The pump has a fiberglass reinforced plastic semi-vortex impeller for capability and durability as well as dual inside mechanical seals with silicone carbide faces to provide the longest life. An oil lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces (Patented).