Tsurumi 8PN 5250 gph Pump
- Tsurumi is one of our most popular pumps
- Known for their reliability.
- A good, solid powerful pump.
- Pumps in the 5000gph range are the largest pumps that should ever be used with 2″ pipe and they will flow better with 3″ pipe.probably the most commonly use pumps for backyard water gardens.
- 5220 Gallons Per Hour @ 15′ head gives you a real nice 2′-3′ wide waterfall
- If used in a standard sized skimmer box with a horizontal filter, the filter will need to be cut around the top of the pump.
- Works very well in a wet well intake situation where it is dropped into an intake chamber.
- Cord Length(ft):20
- Max Amps:8.7
- Dimensions:9.5″ x 6.5″ x 15″
The PN-series is a submersible semi-vortex pump designed for handling wastewater and liquid carrying small solid matters. It is made of resin and 304 stainless steel and excellent in corrosion-resistance. The semi-vortex pump design with moderate solids passage provides efficient performance for versatile applications. Liquid paraffin is used for the lubricating oil, which widens the application of the pump to decorative waterfalls, fishponds, aquaculture, etc.