Stainless Steel Hose Clamp 2″ – 2 1/2″
- 1 Stainless Steel Hose Clamp
- Great for coupling any flexible tubing
- Great for aerator hose
- Great for pond piping except for Flex PVC (Flex PVC must be glued)
- Use a nut driver or socket to tighten, but do not over tighten.
- Stainless steel clamps will provide many years of dependable service.
- Buy the proper size based on the pipe or hose that you are using.
- This is one clamp, one size. The picture merely shows two different sizes for effect.
Stainless steel hose clamps can be used for any sort of hose clamping. They are often used on automotive hoses, pond piping, vinyl piping, aeration tubing, rubber couplers, etc. Any time that you are trying to crimp a somewhat flexible material onto a rigid coupler these work well. These are not to be used with Flex PVC. Flex PVC must be glued.