Tsurumi LB-480 Pump
- This is a typical pond clean out pump that we would use for the majority of our pond clean outs.
- You can hook up the hose, toss it into the pond, plug it in and not worry about it.
- You will need to clean leaves, plant debris and algae from the screen from time to time during your clean out when you notice the flow has slowed down.
- You can let this run all day and not worry about water level.
- Maybe twice a year a pump like this will get a clog and need to be disassembled to clean it.
- Disassembly takes about ten minutes and one wrench.
- Very durable and easy to use.
- Cord Length (ft):32
- Warranty:2 years
- Max Amps:6.1
- Weight 27 lbs
- 3360gph @ 10′ head
The LB-series is a submersible single-phase portable drainage pump. Though it is a single-phase unit, the pump has the durability equivalent to three-phase drainage pumps, since the wear parts are made of abrasion-resistant materials. The top discharge, flow-thru design provides maximum motor cooling efficiency allowing continuous operation at low water levels and extended dry-run capability. Every LB model is slim design enough to be accommodated in an 8-inch pipe. The discharge direction is selectable between vertical and inclined, which prevents folding or bending of the discharge hose.*
There are no reviews yet.